Saturday, August 05, 2006

One door is opened 4 you

Once upon a time, there was a little bird so sad within a cage. Before to be prisioner, it sang higher than any other. But suddenly, there it was: arrested and dumb. It had lost its freedom. No more sang by dawn. It stopped because it was very sad, and its sadness grew up more and more, day by day.

But a young man who knew the singing of that little bird, and worried about its dumbness, assumed an attitude: He would go tonight at that place and he would open the door's cage. And so he did.

Dawn, in the following day, all free birds of that place were in a noising party, singing a lot. Then, a huge sadness came in the heart of that little bird and so it died.

It died without to realize that the door was opened.

Now we're going to let birds for behind to talk about you. Who knows what big problem you are involved. Drugs? sickness? Depression? lost your family? Alcohol? Unemployied? Are you feeling as in a jail?

Be careful. Many people become prisioners of their own pessimist thoughts. They can not see nothing else as a closed door.

After I have spent 11 years looking for a job that never came, married, two daughters, hundred of profiles mailed, dozens of interviews did, and many doors slamming in my face, I know can help you, I know your feelings, because I was already there! For that reason I thought I had got the "oscar" of misfortune. My humour changed three times a day. Bad - good - bad. The Last(of those 11) year, then... was the worst. I could escape and I came here to tell you that there is do a opened door. His name is Jesus Christ. He got the victory and gave it to me. Yesterday I was crying; today I can smile. If you hear me - it will happen this same way with you. Don't make confusion. I am talking about one friendly person - Jesus Christ - not about churches, religions. In simple words: Jesus is like the wind: you can feel his presence, although you can not see Him. His is the opened door.

You only could see it when you look up! Take your eyes out from the ground and look up.

When I was very depressed, I used to go out for a little walk . While I was walking I thought: One day of these my time will come. And it came true.

As a reader of the Bible, I kept in my mind on special versicle:" ...but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus". Lovely words.

Our frequent reminders of the past bad things could destroy ourselves. We need to dream, again, about the future as the prodigal son of the Bible did, in Luke 15. The key to opem your door is to return to dream!

Bible, Luke, chapter 15:11...

11 A certain man had two sons.
12 And the younger of them said to his father: Father, give me the portion of substance that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his substance.
13 And not many days after, the younger son, gathering all together, went abroad into a far country: and there wasted his substance, living riotously.
14 And after he had spent all, there came a mighty famine in that country: and he began to be in want.
15 And he went and cleaved to one of the citizens of that country. And he sent him into his farm to feed swine.
16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
17 And returning to himself, he said: How many hired servants in my father’s house abound with bread, and I here perish with hunger!
18 I will arise and will go to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and before thee.
19 I am not worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
20 And rising up, he came to his father. And when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him and was moved with compassion and running to him fell upon his neck and kissed him.
21 And the son said to him: Father: I have sinned against heaven and before thee I am not now worthy to be called thy son.
22 And the father said to his servants: Bring forth quickly the first robe and put it on him: and put a ring on his hand and shoes on his feet.
23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it: and let us eat and make merry:
24 Because this my son was dead and is come to life again, was lost and is found. And they began to be merry.

.

A door was open, and that father represented our Heavenly Father. He loves you.

And there you are. Maybe thinking to take out your own life cause your problems.

It doesn't matter how big they are, please follow one of this two ways:

If you are not a christian yet, hurry up. Invite Jesus to stay in your heart. Speak loud with Him, as He be sat near from you. Buy a bible. Learn about Him. If you are already a believer, keep awaiting in Him. While you be wainting, move yourself and do some job for Christ. In my last three years of unemployment, I collected bibles and used Sunday bible lessons to send, by mail, to groups of prisioners in penitenciaries. Be useful: do something for your Lord.

If you are a new christian, forget about your old companies, for a time. Changhe them, but don't abandon your family. Do not trust in your own thoughts. If you only see defeats and closed doors, you are wrong. Your feelingsare corrupted. Look up. Change your mind. I am not talking about religion, Church, association. You may need them, but your true friend is a person called Jesus Christ. Ask him, pray to him and cross your door because i am sure: it is there and opened. He blessed me and He will bless you too.

Jesus is the Christian God and He do Loves you. He is the way, the truth to your new life.The day you accept Him, He will dry your tears and will give you the tools for you to build new bridges to your new dreans come true.



Note: whem you will be there, please, give me your news. It will be great to me, to hear about you.
I write this things because Jesus have done many good things for me, and I wanted to share a little with you. I have written to praise Lord Jesus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written by Joao B. Cruzue - 04/11/06 - SP
Recommend this post.


.

No comments: