Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A message from Psalm 43

PSALM 43 IN THREE ACTS
Photobucket

Galilee heights
João Cruzué

Have you ever noticed the great message from Psalm 43? Even contenting some few lines, believe Lord spoke to my soul through it, and for sure He will also speak with you of a very special way.

Last year, I rich man invited me to train a new public accountant to his foundation. He would pay me $2,000 Dollars, as fees. But I ended all the trainning, but I received not a cent, neither the transportation expenses. A surprised and unexpectable loss, and I had done some plans about that money. Who knows, are you also facing things alike? Now let's listen to the Psalm 43.

PSALM 43
"Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation; O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man. For Thou art the God of my strength; why dost Thou cast me off? Why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

O send out Thy light and Thy truth! Let them lead me. Let them bring me unto Thy holy hill and to Thy tabernacles. Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy; yea, upon the harp will I praise Thee, O God, my God.

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance and my God.

*.*
FIRST ACT
In the first versicle, the author are realy upset,  complaining with God, once He was Almight, why did HE not solve his cause? But he imediately changes his mind, and pointed that it would not worth the pity to keep lamenting for the loss. Well, this is a very commom thing for you and me.


SECOND ACT
In the verses of the second paragraph, the psalmist prayed for a direction to be closer God instead to be murmuring. Believing that more blessings had God to give him than the enemy could steal, he renewed his soul because he could already glimpse victory days, and therefore he could imagine himself worshiping joyful to the Lord with the sounds of Harp. A sharply change!


THIRD ACT
After renewing his soul and to be joyfull by the presence of the Lord, the psalmist David told to himself: Why are you cast down of my soul? Why are you concerned, saddened, looking at that loss there behind? Wait just a little, a little bit more, because sooner you think , my soul, you shall see me worshiping and rejoicing in the presence of the Lord, with the sounds of harp, due to a blessing ten times bigger, just ahead.


THEN,
The will of our enemy is that you and I be eternaly focusing and lamenting sad happenings on the past. However, if we search the presence of the Lord - praying - as the psalmist did, we will be able to see the real big blessings are hiden in the future, waiting for us. That is what Lord always has told to my heart, and at this time, He is also speaking to yours.

But thanks be to God, who giveth us the victory
through our Lord Jesus Christ!"
1 Corinthians 15:57


Brother Joao Cruzue
Blog Olhar Cristao
cruzue@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen
I found this psalm today as I opened the Holy Bible. It was a word fitly spoken in due season. Praise be to God.Thank you Jesus! I feel encouraged as I deal with the troubles of life.